Lake County Moving Tips
Let's face it; moving day is no picnic! Packing and moving is never easy, whether you're moving to the other side of town or across the country. Use this essential checklist to help make your move to Lake County as seamless and stress-free as possible!
Before You Move
Don't wait until the last minute! Start packing and planning as soon as possible to alleviate some of the stress.
Handy Packing Tips
- Use sturdy boxes and bubble wrap for fragile items.
- Pack glass objects vertically and use socks for extra padding.
- Pack heavier items in smaller boxes.
- Prevent leaks by using cling wrap on toiletries and furniture.
- Prepare an "Open Me First" box with essential items.
- Label boxes by room for easy unpacking.
On Moving Day
It's not just the packing that's overwhelming - moving day itself can be very stressful if you're not prepared. Here are some tips for a low-stress moving day.
After You Move
Still Have Questions or Ready to Buy a Home in Lake County?
If you're ready to find the perfect home in Lake County or you have any questions about buying a home or real estate in Lake County, then it's time to contact The Leslie McDonnell Team. We're your local guide to all things Lake County and we're more than happy to help! Want to learn more about buying a home in Lake County? We've got plenty of resources to help you out!